Discover devilish fun on your doorstep this Halloween
heycar editorial team
Halloween will be very different for us all this year, so we’ve hit the road to find spooktacular fun across the UK you can enjoy from your car.
We’ve found spine chilling socially distanced sets and drive through events where you will encounter a host of fiendish ghosts, monsters and witches.
Drive-in Halloween cinema experiences are a safe and fun way to take in the Halloween weekend, with events taking place at towns and cities across the country including, London, York, Edinburgh and Sheffield. They’re showing Children's Daytime Faves, Tea Time Cult Classics and Late Night Thrillers for the not so faint hearted.
Other destinations for a suitably spooky day-trip include Muncaster Castle, in Ravenglass Cumbria which is reputed to be haunted, or the Devil’s Pulpit. The strange rock lurks in the crimson waters of a Scottish glen near Glasgow.
Dare you drive to Pluckley, in Kent, which is reputed to be the most-haunted village in Britain?
Take a look at our pick of the best spooktastic destinations you can enjoy from the safety of your car this Halloween:
- At the Drive In (London)
- The Luna Cinema (Allianz Park)
- The Luna Cinema (Thorpe Park)
- Nightflix Drive In (Milton Keynes)
- Nightflix Drive In (Colchester)
- Nightflix Drive In (Longmoor)
- Wollaton Hall Halloween Outdoor Cinema
- Nightflix Drive In (Newark)
- Nightflix Drive In (Kenilworth)
- The Great British Drive In (Stafford)
- Daisy Spooks Drive in Cinema (Sheffield)
- Daisy Spooks Drive in Cinema (Teesside)
- Daisy Spooks Drive in Cinema - (York)
- Daisy Spooks Drive in Cinema - (Darlington)
- Iris Ayr Halloween Drive In Cinema (Ayr)
- Edinburgh Airport Halloween Drive in
- Lockdown Drive In (Falkirk)