heycar free £50 fuel card
Terms & Conditions
By participating in our Fuel Promotion you will be deemed to accept these terms, together with all claim instructions which form part of these terms.
By participating in this Promotion the details you provide on the online claim form will be processed by third party partners (Grace & Courage Ltd and Prepaid Financial Services Ltd) to issue the £50 Prepaid Fuel Card and the information given will be checked by Prepaid Financial Services Ltd to confirm the identity of the claimant.
For the avoidance of doubt, nothing in these terms shall constitute a product warranty or a contract of insurance.
What is the heycar Fuel Card Promotion?
- This offer applies to qualifying online enquiries and subsequent purchases made during the promotional period.
- This is a ‘while stocks last’ offer for the first eligible 1,500 vehicle purchases, which will be managed on a first come first serve basis. Once we are out of stock this offer will be removed.
- Register your purchase with us and sign up for the heycar concierge service in relation to that vehicle
Then, subject to these terms and conditions, you will receive a Free Prepaid Fuel card with a value of £50. The £50 Prepaid Fuel card will be sent to the address provided when claiming via the dedicated reward micro-site, within 21 days from receipt of making a qualifying claim.
In order to be eligible for the heycar Fuel Card Promotion, you and your chosen vehicle must meet all of the following eligibility criteria:
- You must have purchased the vehicle within the promotion period
- You must provide us with proof of such purchase to our reasonable satisfaction and sign up to the heycar concierge service in relation to that vehicle (details of the heycar concierge service can be found here).
- The heycar fuel card promotion is limited to one vehicle purchase per person. You must not have previously made a successful claim under the heycar fuel card promotion.
- Claims must be made on an official claim form completed online at www.heycarfuelcard.co.uk An on-screen confirmation and email is provided upon successful submission of a claim.
- You must be a resident of the United Kingdom excluding Northern Ireland.
- You must not be an employee of the relevant dealer or any of its agents, suppliers or related companies or otherwise connected with the dealer or related personally or professionally with any such person or any members of their immediate families or households.
We reserve the right to refuse or reduce the amount paid in relation to a claim in our sole discretion if:
- the vehicle is returned to the dealer within 10 days of purchase;
- you make a successful claim in relation to the purchase under the heycar moneyback guarantee; or
- we suspect any breach of applicable law, including in relation to fraud, money laundering or other dishonesty relating to the claim.
How do I make a claim?
Follow the link to this claim form. Completion of the mandatory fields is necessary to fulfil your £50 Prepaid Fuel card. Date of birth is only required for the activation of the £50 Prepaid Fuel card. Your data will be kept secure and will not be used for any other purpose.
Personal data will only be used for the purposes of fulfilling your Free Prepaid Fuel card and will be securely deleted 12 weeks after fulfilment completion.
How long do I have to make a claim?
Qualifying customers have up to 12 weeks from date of receiving their claim code from us, to claim their £50 Prepaid Fuel card via the dedicated reward web-site.
What happens when my claim is accepted?
The £50 Prepaid Fuel card will be valid for 24 months from date of issue. Any unused funds remaining on the card after this period will be lost. The Prepaid Fuel Card has no fees whatsoever attached to it, simply destroy and discard your card once you have used the £50 spend on it.
In the event of the value available on the Free £50 Prepaid Fuel card being insufficient to cover your fuel purchase, you will be required to pay the difference by other means FIRST (cheque, cash, debit or credit card), then use your Prepaid Fuel car to pay the remaining balance.
The £50 Prepaid Fuel card is valid for use at any UK fuel station (provided they accept MasterCard), but cannot be used to purchase fuel via a Pay@Pump facility. Your Prepaid Fuel card cannot, under any circumstances, be used to withdraw cash via cashback and cannot be used for cash withdrawals via ATM.
Nothing in these terms shall limit or exclude our liability to you:
- for death or personal injury caused by our negligence;
- for fraudulent misrepresentation;
- for breach of any term implied by the Consumer Rights Act 2015 and which, by law, may not be limited or excluded; or
- for any other liability that, by law, may not be limited or excluded.
Subject to this, in no event shall we be liable to you for any business losses, and any liability we do have for losses you suffer arising out of or in relation to these terms is strictly limited to losses that were reasonably foreseeable and shall not exceed £50. Losses are foreseeable where they could be contemplated by you and us at the time you purchase the vehicle.
We will not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of, any of our obligations under these terms that is caused by events outside our reasonable control.
Other important terms
We reserve the right to amend or withdraw the heycar fuel card promotion at any time on reasonable notice provided that no such amendment or withdrawal will affect your rights in relation to vehicles already purchased at the time the amendments or withdrawal comes into effect.
The prepaid Fuel card is issued by Prepaid Financial Services Ltd, an Electronic Money Institution authorised in the UK by the FCA with Firm Reference number 900036; pursuant to license from Mastercard International. Mastercard® is a registered trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated. Prepaid Financial Services Ltd’s company registration number is 06337638 and its registered office is at Fifth Floor, Langham House, 302-308 Regent Street, London, W1B 3AT.
Entry into this promotion cannot be in conjunction with any other offer. Lost, incomplete, invalid, illegible or late claims will not be accepted. we reserve the right to dispute a claim if we believe the claim is not legitimate. heycar’s decision is final.
The Prepaid Fuel card is non-transferable and no cash alternative will be offered. In the event an issued prepaid Fuel card is lost or stolen a replacement card cannot be issued.
You may not transfer or assign any or all of your rights or obligations under these terms.
If we fail to enforce any of our rights, that does not result in a waiver of that right. If any provision of these terms is found to be unenforceable, all other provisions shall remain unaffected.
These terms and any document expressly referred to in them represent the entire agreement between you and us in relation to the subject matter of the heycar cashback offer. These terms may not be varied except with our express written consent.
These terms shall be governed by English law, except that (if you are a consumer and not a business user) and if you live in Scotland or Northern Ireland, there may be certain mandatory applicable laws of your country which apply for your benefit and protection in addition to or instead of certain provisions of English law.
You agree that any dispute between you and us regarding these terms will only be dealt with by the English courts, except that (if you are a consumer and not a business user) and if you live in Scotland or Northern Ireland, you can choose to bring legal proceedings either in your country or in England, but if we bring legal proceedings, we may only do so in your country.
Please submit any questions you have about these terms by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, by telephone on 020 3936 1257 between the hours of 9:30am to 6pm, Monday to Friday or write to us at: Lacon House, 84 Theobalds Road, London, WC1X 8NL.