heycar free home delivery offer
Terms and conditions
By making a claim for our free home delivery offer you will be deemed to accept these terms.
What is the heycar free home delivery offer?
If the customer:
- registers their interest in an eligible heycar vehicle by calling the dealer using the number provided or submitting an enquiry through the heycar site (each an "Enquiry") from 16th November 2020 and by 14th March 2021;
- buy that vehicle within 14 days of making that Enquiry;
- arrange delivery of said vehicle with the dealer independently of heycar;
- delivery will only be made to a UK postal address (excluding Northern Ireland); and
- heycar will reimburse the cost of said delivery and settle directly with the participating dealer. For the avoidance of doubt the cost of the journey from base to customer destination.
In order to be eligible for the heycar free home delivery offer, the customer and chosen vehicle must meet all of the following eligibility criteria:
- The customer must have purchased the vehicle within 14 days of the initial Enquiry made in relation to that vehicle.
- The customer must be a resident of the United Kingdom with UK postal address (excluding Northern Ireland)
- The customer must not be an employee of the relevant dealer or any of its agents, suppliers or related companies or otherwise connected with the dealer or related personally or professionally with any such person or any members of their immediate families or households.
- A claim form must be submitted within 14 days of the date of delivery, with the closing date 14th April 2021. Claims received after the closing date will be automatically declined.
We reserve the right to refuse or reduce the amount paid in relation to a claim in our sole discretion if:
- the vehicle is returned to yourselves within 10 days of purchase;
- the customer makes a successful claim in relation to the purchase under the heycar moneyback guarantee;
- to request supporting documentation to support your claim; or
- we suspect any breach of applicable law, including in relation to fraud, money laundering or other dishonesty relating to the claim.
How do I make a claim?
Follow the link to this claim form. You’ll be asked for information relating to the customer and the vehicle you have delivered.
Other important terms
We reserve the right to amend or withdraw the heycar free home delivery offer at any time on reasonable notice provided that no such amendment or withdrawal will affect your rights in relation to vehicles already purchased at the time the amendments or withdrawal comes into effect.
You may not transfer or assign any or all of your rights or obligations under these terms.
If we fail to enforce any of our rights, that does not result in a waiver of that right. If any provision of these terms is found to be unenforceable, all other provisions shall remain unaffected.
These terms and any document expressly referred to in them represent the entire agreement between you and us in relation to the subject matter of the heycar free home delivery offer. These terms may not be varied except with our express written consent.
These terms shall be governed by English law, except that (if you are a consumer and not a business user) and if you live in Scotland or Northern Ireland, there may be certain mandatory applicable laws of your country which apply for your benefit and protection in addition to or instead of certain provisions of English law.
You agree that any dispute between you and us regarding these terms will only be dealt with by the English courts, except that (if you are a consumer and not a business user) and if you live in Scotland or Northern Ireland, you can choose to bring legal proceedings either in your country or in England, but if we bring legal proceedings, we may only do so in your country.
Please submit any questions you have about these terms by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, by telephone on 020 3936 1257 between the hours of 9am to 7pm, Monday to Friday or write to us at: Lacon House, Holborn, London WC1N 3PB.