Terms and conditions
By registering for our voucher offer you will be deemed to accept these terms, together with all claim instructions which form part of these terms.
For the avoidance of doubt, nothing in these terms shall constitute a product warranty or a contract of insurance.
What is the heycar voucher offer?
- register your interest in an eligible heycar vehicle by calling the dealer using the number provided or submitting an enquiry through the heycar site (each an "Enquiry") from 17 November 2020 and by December 15th 2020;
- buy that vehicle within 30 days of making that Enquiry;
- register your purchase with us and sign up for the heycar concierge service in relation to that vehicle within 30 days, in line with the current T&Cs; and
- Heycar will send you a £500 John Lewis voucher by email
In order to be eligible for the heycar voucher offer, you and your chosen vehicle must meet all of the following eligibility criteria:
- You must have purchased the eligible vehicle within 30 days of the initial Enquiry you made in relation to that vehicle.
- You must provide us with proof of such purchase to our reasonable satisfaction and sign up to the heycar concierge service in relation to that vehicle within 30 days of purchase (details of the heycar concierge service can be found here).
- The heycar voucher offer is limited to one vehicle purchase per person. You must not have previously made a successful claim under the heycar offer.
- You must be a resident of the United Kingdom excluding Northern Ireland.
- You must not be an employee of the relevant dealer or any of its agents, suppliers or related companies or otherwise connected with the dealer or related personally or professionally with any such person or any members of their immediate families or households.
We reserve the right to refuse or reduce the amount paid in relation to the offer in our sole discretion if:
- the vehicle is returned to the dealer within 10 days of purchase;
- you make a successful claim in relation to the purchase under the heycar moneyback guarantee; or
- we suspect any breach of applicable law, including in relation to fraud, money laundering or other dishonesty relating to the claim.
How do I make a claim?
You can make a claim by registering your purchase at https://heycar.co.uk/concierge and providing proof of purchase and any further evidence which we may reasonably request in relation to the vehicle and your purchase.
How long do I have to make a claim?
As long as you purchased the vehicle within 30 days of your initial Enquiry you have 30 days from the date of purchase to register your vehicle for heycar concierge and provide proof of purchase.
Any claim made after this time will be rejected and we will have no responsibility to consider your claim or pay you a refund.
What happens when my claim is accepted?
If your claim is successful, we will send you a £500 John Lewis voucher by email, using the email address from your initial enquiry within 14 days.
Nothing in these terms shall limit or exclude our liability to you:
- for death or personal injury caused by our negligence;
- for fraudulent misrepresentation;
- for breach of any term implied by the Consumer Rights Act 2015 and which, by law, may not be limited or excluded; or
- for any other liability that, by law, may not be limited or excluded.
Subject to this, in no event shall we be liable to you for any business losses, and any liability we do have for losses you suffer arising out of or in relation to these terms is strictly limited to losses that were reasonably foreseeable and shall not exceed £250. Losses are foreseeable where they could be contemplated by you and us at the time you purchase the vehicle.
We will not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of, any of our obligations under these terms that is caused by events outside our reasonable control.
Other important terms
We reserve the right to amend or withdraw the heycar voucher offer at any time on reasonable notice provided that no such amendment or withdrawal will affect your rights in relation to vehicles already purchased at the time the amendments or withdrawal comes into effect.
You may not transfer or assign any or all of your rights or obligations under these terms.
If we fail to enforce any of our rights, that does not result in a waiver of that right. If any provision of these terms is found to be unenforceable, all other provisions shall remain unaffected.
These terms and any document expressly referred to in them represent the entire agreement between you and us in relation to the subject matter of the heycar voucher offer. These terms may not be varied except with our express written consent.
These terms shall be governed by English law, except that (if you are a consumer and not a business user) and if you live in Scotland or Northern Ireland, there may be certain mandatory applicable laws of your country which apply for your benefit and protection in addition to or instead of certain provisions of English law.
You agree that any dispute between you and us regarding these terms will only be dealt with by the English courts, except that (if you are a consumer and not a business user) and if you live in Scotland or Northern Ireland, you can choose to bring legal proceedings either in your country or in England, but if we bring legal proceedings, we may only do so in your country.
Please submit any questions you have about these terms by email to email@example.com, by telephone on 020 3936 1257 between the hours of Mon-Fri 9am-7pm; Sat 9am-6pm or write to us at: Lacon House, Holborn, London WC1N 3PB.